Go to Top
- 1. If in stock all items are posted the same day payment has cleared, or on the next available business day. For special requests you will be advised of expected delivery time when you order (typically no longer than 3-6 weeks).
- 2. We make every effort to ensure that if an item is advertised it will be in stock. However, in times of high demand, some items may temporarily sell out before we have had opportunity to remove them from the website or restock them. If this is the case and you have ordered something out of stock we will contact you immediately to discuss your options as set out below:
- You can choose to have an immediate refund on out of stock items.
- We will advise you of an anticipated time for items to be back in stock and you can choose to wait until that time, in which case we shall include, at our discretion, a small gift in recompense.
- Where only part of your order is out of stock, you can elect to have the in stock items sent in advance, with the out of stock items following when available, with the second postage covered by us.
- Where only part of your order is out of stock, you can elect to wait until all items are available to be sent together, whereby we shall include, at our discretion, a small gift in recompense.
- 3. Everything is posted in an Australia Post approved padded bag or box. Every care is taken to ensure packaging is secure and your goods will arrive undamaged.
- 4. We are happy to exchange or provide a credit for any items in the range (exceptions apply) if you have made a mistake when ordering or change your mind upon receipt, provided they have not been used and are returned in their full original and undamaged packaging. Unfortunately, for Health & Safety reasons, we are unable to offer exchange or credit for pin back earrings and unsealed makeup products unless they are faulty or damaged at the time of delivery (see item 6 below).
- To return an item for credit or exchange, please contact us in the first instance to let us know the item is being returned, and state whether you would like a credit or exchange for another item of the same or higher value. If you choose to exchange for an item of higher value you will receive an invoice for the balance. Contact and returns must be made within seven days of receipt of goods to be eligible.
- Credit to account only covers the original purchase price paid for the goods and not delivery or return postage.Returned items must be sent by trackable delivery for proof of posting and in secure packaging to PO Box 332, Capalaba, QLD 4157 at customers expense. Please include a copy of your receipt in the packaging.Once we receive the return we will contact you to let you know that your exchange or credit
- 5. Statutory rights apply to all purchases; you are entitled to a refund if goods are faulty, or do not match the description given. You are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Please refer to www.australia.gov.au for your legal rights.
- 6. Orders are accepted from countries outside Australia. You will need to order via the ‘contact us’ form (quoting the item code) as our payment page is not set up for international orders. Payment must be made by Paypal, which will convert the AUD price to your currency.